- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship Development – Workshop
November 22, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City: New Delhi, Bharat
Date: Sunday, 22nd Nov – 2015
Timing: 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Venue: Lecture Room 1, IIC Annexe, KK Birla Marg, Lodhi Estate (Next to World Bank and Alliance Francaise), New Delhi – 110 003
World Hindu Economic Forum (WHEF) is organising a one-day workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development”, with the below objectives:
1. Understanding the role of creativity, innovation and multiple competencies involved in the Entrepreneurial eco-system; understanding the strategic importance of Entrepreneurship in the development of local, national, regional and global economies and standards of living
2. Understanding the Entrepreneurial Process
3. Incorporating the Entrepreneurial way in Business, Social and Political Entrepreneurship.
4. Understanding the Role of multiple institutions involved in supporting the Entrepreneurial Process.
5. Importance of Planning, Raising Resources including Financial Capital, Talent, Know-how, Technical and Material Resources etc.
6. The investor’s view for entrepreneurial ventures.
7. Understanding issues that impact growth of Entrepreneurial Firms – Business Models, Strategic Alliances, Mergers & Acquisitions, Legal Aspects, Intellectual Property, Environmental & Sustainability Considerations, Information Technology.
This workshop is being facilitated by Shri Prashant Singh. Prashant is Principal at PriEdge Services (www.priedge.com), a boutique consulting services firm providing strategic consulting services to entrepreneurs and promoters of firms. He has over 25 years of experience in technology, engineering, entrepreneurship, consulting services and academic teaching. He has worked in functional areas of sales, marketing, channel management, alliances and strategy, and has provided consulting services in areas such as new market entries, M&A and Business Combinations such as strategic alliances, joint-ventures and divestments while at The Pelegrine Group LLC.
Prashant had earlier worked at Microsoft Corporation in various roles as Head of Industry Marketing, Head of Channel Business, Internet Evangelism and in Enterprise Sales & Marketing. Prior to this, he worked at HCL Hewlett-Packard, M&M, Xerox and DCM Data Products. He has done his B.Tech. (Hons.) in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology at Kharagpur, and a PGDM from the Indian Institute of Management at Bengaluru.
Another facilitator is Shri Gopal Iyer, former Head of Investment Banking at American Express, a former Entrepreneur and current Investment Banking Consultant.
1. Registration for this workshop should be done online on the World Hindu Economic Forum website: http://www.wheforum.org/event/entrepreneurship-workshop/ under the ‘Register’ tab for the event
2. Registration fee for the event: INR 500/- (payment at venue, and only in cash)
3. The registration fee includes tea & snacks.
4. There are limited seats, and registration is on first come, first serve basis! So please register early.
1. Venue is IIC Annexe (a short walking distance away from the main IIC building)
2. Google map link: https://goo.gl/m9UWvi
3. Nearest Metro Stations – Khan Market (Violet Line) & Jor Bagh (Yellow Line)
4. Venue Route Map:
Contact / Help Desk Information
World Hindu Economic Forum
F 43, South City 1
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
Contact: Anjali Thakur Ph : 0124 – 2381092 / 93 / +91- 9953230242 Email: [email protected]